In our afternoon program we have a wide range of open start series in which everyone can participate. The Triathlon is registered with the National Triathlon Association, so we expect a strong field of participants, but as a recreational or starting triathlete, don’t be put off. All participants are welcome and everyone can participate in a 1/8 or 1/4 triathlon at his or her own level, either individually or as a relay team.
Start times and distances
|1/4 Individuals||12:30||1 km||40 km||10 km|
|1/4 teams||12:30||1 km||40 km||10 km|
|1/8 Individuals||14:30||500 m||20 km||5 km|
|1/8 teams||14:30||500 m||20 km||5 km|
- People swim in the pond of the High Tech Campus.
- The super fast bike course goes past Shimano’s headquarters.
- And the running course also passes the most beautiful spots of the Campus
- The finish is on the Strip where there is a pleasant square to have a drink afterwards.
- View the route map here
- Free parking
- Access to the festival site