High Tech Triathlon
- Free parking
- Guarded bike storage
- Entrance to the festival grounds
On Sunday, September 1 – 2019 a unique and innovative triathlon will be organized in Eindhoven! The High-Tech Campus will form the backdrop of this spectacular event. Both individual distances and relay distances of 1/8 or ¼ of a triathlon for High-Tech Campus staff members and an open series for non-staff.
The High-Tech Campus is known as the smartest square kilometer of the Netherlands, and is described as the Silicon Valley of Europe. Approximately 160 companies and a workforce of 11,000 people are working here on new technologies and innovations. Additionally, the High-Tech Campus features all facilities to organize a unique triathlon.
- Swimming will be held at the Campus pond
- The fast cycling route runs past the headquarters of Shimano Europe
- The running route goes past companies such as Philips and ASML.
- The finish is situated on De Strip, the main thoroughfare on the campus grounds
In the morning, staff of the High-Tech Campus will battle against each other, while in the afternoon athletes from the open series will take their turn. New this year is the possibility to register as a company team!
The event is accessible free of charge!