High Tech Triathlon
- Free parking
- Guarded bike storage
- Entrance to the festival grounds
On Sunday, September 1 – 2019 a unique and innovative triathlon will be organized in Eindhoven! The High-Tech Campus will form the backdrop of this spectacular event. Both individual distances and relay distances of 1/8 or ¼ of a triathlon for High-Tech Campus staff members and an open series for non-staff.
The High-Tech Campus is known as the smartest square kilometer of the Netherlands, and is described as the Silicon Valley of Europe. Approximately 160 companies and a workforce of 11,000 people are working here on new technologies and innovations. Additionally, the High-Tech Campus features all facilities to organize a unique triathlon.
- Swimming will be held at the Campus pond
- The fast cycling route runs past the headquarters of Shimano Europe
- The running route goes past companies such as Philips and ASML.
- The finish is situated on De Strip, the main thoroughfare on the campus grounds
In the morning, staff of the High-Tech Campus will battle against each other, while in the afternoon athletes from the open series will take their turn. More information on the starting times and registration can be found on the programme page. For more information on the triathlon route, please visit our courses page.
The event is accessible free of charge!